Mosil Gearlube SP-150s is fully synthetic gear oil that is prepared using a perfect blend of Synthetic Hydrocarbon Base stocks. Gearlube SP - 150s | Synthetic Gear Oil has an inherently high Viscosity Index (VI) which is instrumental in extending the range of operating temperature at each of the ends. Further, the oil is fortified with a synergistic blend of a wide range of additives such as EP and antiwear. These are additional to the proprietary friction modifier additive of MOSIL. Use of all these additives results in increasing the usable life of the gear oil since it results in increasing the features such as oxidation stability and protection against rust & corrosion and wear.
Mosil Gearlube SP-150s | Synthetic Gear Oil does not contain any type of wax or other fatty impurities. This means that it has higher performance in lower operating temperature in comparison to the other types of gear oil. It is very compatible with most of the polymers, which ensures its wider application area. It can be used on enclosed gearboxes as well as bearings etc.
AREA OF APPLICATION | Gearlube SP - 150s | Synthetic Gear Oil
• As a running-in-oil for OEMs.
• Centralised lubrication systems
• Enclosed gear drives
• Heavily loaded low speed antifriction bearing
• Transmission chains
BENEFITS | Gearlube SP - 150s | Synthetic Gear Oil
• Excellent Oxidation Resistance and high temperature stability
• Excellent rust & corrosion protection
• Extended lubricant life
• High Viscosity Index thereby ensuring better performance at extreme ends of the temperature range
• Improved low-temperature fluidity due to wax-free base stock
• Outstanding properties of antiwear and EP
PACKING: 20 Litre Pail, 210 Litre Drum