MOSIL Gearlube SP – E series gear oils are termed as a specialty gear oils. Gearlube SP - 320e | Specialty Gear Oil is formulated using mineral oil which is highly refined in nature. Latest friction modifiers and modern additive technology are used for providing higher performance along with enhanced service life since they have less amount of sludge formation. The gear oil contains sulphur – phosphorus chemistry of EP additives which are responsible for delivering high load carrying ability as well as higher wear protection. Use of a special additive system in this E Series gear oil allows higher resistance against micropitting in gears and hence it results in utmost protection against corrosion of steel as well as copper containing alloys.
Gearlube SP - 320e | Specialty Gear Oil Has good resistance against foaming. Other uses of this oil include splash or circulating systems. This oil also has good compatibility with all the industrial gear oils. These are also perfect for lubrication as well as protection of enclosed gears (spur, helical and bevel) that are heavily loaded in nature. This speciality gear oil also has protection against shock loading that is generally present in worm gears.
AREA OF APPLICATION | Gearlube SP - 320e | Specialty Gear Oil
• As a running-in-oil for OEMs.
• Centralized lubrication systems
• Drives for conveyors, mixers, pumps, agitators, dryers
• Enclosed Gear drives
• Heavily loaded low speed antifriction bearing
• Industrial bearings (journal and rolling contact)
• Transmission chains
BENEFITS | Gearlube SP - 320e | Specialty Gear Oil
• Excellent demulsibility which ensures simple removal of water
• Excellent oxidation resistance for long drain interval
• Lead Free
• Resists Micropitting, provides EP wear protection to gears, bearings etc
• Resists sludge formation leading to marvellous system cleanliness
PACKING: 20 Litre Pail, 35 Litre Drum, 210 Litre Barrel